Some changes have been made to our API, specifically for the GET Products endpoint.
- General performance improvements and bugfixes
- Added a filter to find products by parent_id, parent_sku, or parent_upc
- Added filters for limit and page.
- A default limit of 500 has been applied to Get Products calls with no filters.
- There is now a max limit of 2000 products per call.
- It is now possible to get optional_description_fields for products in bulk
- Some fields that were always displaying null have been removed from the bulk product search. These fields are still available for /id searches.
- Added purchase cost and custom_field_id.
Please contact support for updated documentation that includes information about GET Orders and GET Products.
Some changes have been made to our API, specifically for the GET Orders endpoint.
- General performance improvements
- A filter to find orders by sales channel name has been added. (sales_channel_name=name)
- A filter to find orders with pre-auths that have not been captured has been added (payment_to_capture=true)
- Additional fields have been exposed, including reference_order_id.
- Sample items have been split into a separate array from items.
- Pre-auths have been split into a separate array from payments.
- Fixed issue where using both min and max date filters would only include orders placed on the max date.
- Fixed data display issues.